PhD, 2012. Computer Science, Kyushu University, Japan.
Supervisor: Prof. Kouichi Sakurai; Prof. Yoshiaki Hori.
External supervisor: Prof. Lenoard Barolli; Prof. Masakazu Soshi.
Thesis: Design and Analysis of security protocols in WSN and VANET
Master of Engineering, 2009. Communication and Information System, China University Of Mining And Technology
Thesis: Research on key management in wireless sensor network
Bachelor of Engineering, 2007. Information Engineering, China University Of Mining And Technology
Thesis: Analysis of low energy wireless sensor network hardware
new! 1. Jianwei Qian, Fudong Qiu, Fan Wu, Na Ruan, Guihai Chen and Shaojie Tang, Privacy-Preserving Selective Aggregation of Online User Behavior Data, IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), 2016
new! 2. Na Ruan, Mengyuan Li, Jie Li. A Novel Broadcast Authentication Protocol for Internet of Vehicles, Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications (PPNA), 2016.
new! 3. Mengyuan Li, Na Ruan*, QiYang Qian, Haojin Zhu, Le Yu. SPFM: Scalable and Privacy-preserving Friend Matching in Mobile Cloud, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2016.(*Corresponding Author)
4. Na Ruan, Takashi Nishide, Yoshiaki Hori, Elliptic Curve ElGamal Threshold-based Key Management Scheme against Compromise of Distributed RSUs for VANETs, Transactions of Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ), Vol.20, No.4, pp.846--853, 2012.
5. Na Ruan, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori, Kouchi Sakurai, Analytic Hierarchy Process aided Key Management Schemes Evaluation in Wireless Sensor Network.Journal of Networks, Vol.7, No.1,pp.88-100, January 2012.
International conference Papers
new!1. Yaoan Jin, Chunhua Su, Na Ruan, Weijia Jia, Privacy-Preserving Mining of Association Rules for Horizontally Distributed Databases Based on FP-Tree, ISPEC 2016, Zhangjiajie, China, November 16-18, 2016.
new! 2. Mengyuan Li, Yan Meng, Junyi Liu, Haojin Zhu, Xiaohui Liang, Yao Liu, Na Ruan, When CSI Meets Public WiFi: Inferring Your Mobile Phone Password via WiFi Signals,Proceedings of 23nd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’16), Vienna, Austria, October, 2016. (Accepting rate: 16.5%)
new! 3. Na Ruan, Lei Gao, Mengyuan Li, Haojin Zhu, Toward Optimal DoS-resistant lightweight authentication in IoTs via Evolutionary Game. Proceedings of 36th IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS2016), 2016. (Acceptance ratio 17.6%=68/386)
4. Na Ruan, Qi Hu, Lei Gao, Haojin Zhu, Qingshui Xue, Weijia Jia, A Traffic Based Lightweight Attack Detection Scheme for VoLTE, The 2016 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM2016), Washington, DC USA, Dec. 4-8 2016.
5. Jiafa Liu, Junyi Li, Huaxin Li, Haojin Zhu, Na Ruan, Di Ma, Who Moved My Cheese: Towards Automatic and Fine-grained Classification and Modeling Ad Network, IEEE Globecom, 2016.
6. Lei Gao, Na Ruan, Haojin Zhu, Efficient and Secure Message Authentication in Cooperative Driving: A Game-Theoretic Approach, IEEE International Conference on Communications (IEEE ICC2016), 2016. (Corresponding Author)
7. Jianwei Qian, Fudong Qiu, Fan Wu, Na Ruan, Guihai Chen, and Shaojie Tang, A Differentially Private Selective Aggregation Scheme for Online User Behavior Analysis, The 2015 IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM2015), San Diego, CA, USA, Dec. 6-10, 2015.
8. Ben Bett, Xiaokuan Zhang, Mengyuan Li, Qiyang Qian, Na Ruan, Haojin Zhu. SmartSec: Secret Sharing-based Location-aware Privacy Enhancement in Smart Devices, IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC2015), Shenzhen, China, 2-4 November, 2015. (Corresponding Author)
9. Shuying Lai, Huaxin Li, Haojin Zhu, Na Ruan, De-anonymizing Social Networks: Using User Interest as a side-channel, IEEE/CIC International Conference on Communications in China (ICCC2015), Shenzhen, China, 2-4 November, 2015. (Corresponding Author)
10. Mengyuan Li, Na Ruan, Haojin Zhu, Jie Li, Xiang Li, A Paralleling Broadcast Authentication Protocol for sparse RSUs in Internet of Vehicles,10th International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks (IEEE MSN 2014), 19-21 December 2014, Maui, Hawaii USA. (Corresponding Author)
11. Xiang Li, Na Ruan, Fan Wu, Jie Li, Mengyuan Li, Efficient and Enhanced Broadcast Authentication Protocols based on Multilevel μTESLA,33rd IEEE International Performance Computing and Communications Conference (IPCCC 2014), 5-7 December 2014, Austin, Texas, USA. (Corresponding Author)
12. Na Ruan, Yoshiaki Hori, DoS attack-tolerant TESLA-based broadcast authentication protocol in Internet of Things. Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Selected Topics in Mobile and Wireless Networking (iCOST2012), IEEE, July 2- 4, pp.60-65, Avignon, France, 2012.
13. Na Ruan, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori, Kouichi Sakurai, Performance Analysis of Key Management Schemes in Wireless Sensor Network Using Analytic Hierarchy Process, The Second International Symposium on Mobile and Wireless Network Security (MWNS-11, in conjunction with FCST 2011), 16-18 November 2011, Changsha, China.
14. Na Ruan, Takashi Nishide and Yoshiaki Hori, Threshold ElGamal-based Key Management scheme for distributed RSUs in VANET, IEEE sponsored Int’l Conf. on Selected Topics in Mobile & Wireless Networking (iCOST2011, in conjunction with WiMOB 2011), 10-12 October 2011, Shanghai, China.
15. Ruan Na, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori and Kouchi Sakurai, A Generic Evaluation Method for Key Management Schemes in Wireless Sensor Network, The 5th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (ACM ICUIMC 2011) , Feb. 2011, Seoul, Korea. (Student grant award).
Domestic conference Papers
1. Na Ruan, Takashi Nishide and Yoshiaki Hori, A key management scheme against compromised RSU in VANET, The 64th Joint Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Kyushu (JCEEE 64th), 26- 27 September 2011, Saga, Japan.
2. Ruan Na, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori and Kouchi Sakurai, Analytic Hierarchy Process-aided Key Management Schemes analysis in Wireless Sensor Network, The 2011 Symposium on Cryptography and Information Security (SCIS 2011) , 8 pages, Jan. 2011, Kitakyushu, Japan.
3. Na Ruan, Yizhi Ren, Yoshiaki Hori, Kouichi Sakurai , An Evaluation Method for Key Management Schemes in WSN, The 63rd Joint Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Kyushu (JCEEE 63rd), September 2010, Fukuoka, Japan.